Technical Sales Representative | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Technical Sales Representative | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Car + Color|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Sales & Marketing
Car+Color Ltd are looking to expand on an already established, successful sales team through the appointment of a Technical Sales Representative, based in the Republic of Ireland. MUST HAVE BODYSHOP EXPERIENCE TO APPLY.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring sales by demonstrating the company products to automotive professionals (Bodyshop’s and distributors)
You will develop a portfolio of existing customers and will also prospect new clients. We are looking for a candidate who has technical refinish product expertise and the ability to demonstrate product using enthusiasm and market knowledge.
Although sales experience is desirable, more important is your ability to enthusiastically and proficiently demonstrate product gaining an understanding of the customer needs.
Qualities we would expect the candidate to hold are:
- Good technical knowledge in the refinish industry
- Commercial ability
- Effective communication skills
- Good negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Results orientated with a clear focus.
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Desire to achieve sales targets
- Full clean driving licence
- Manage existing customers and deliver profitable growth
- Work with new prospect distributors to win end user business
- Seek out and develop new accounts both end user and distributors
- Customer loyalty through contact visits
- Demonstrate products and anticipate the client’s needs.
- Propose Products to suit the clients needs
- Transmit knowledge of technical products.
- Desirable salary + bonus structure
- Fully expensed company car
- Company smart mobile phone
- Salary will depend on experience