Sheehy Motor Group is currently recruiting for a Service Vehicle Valetor to join our valeting team in Naas. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of vehicle valeting of service cars, as well as maintaining high standards of housekeeping within the valeting department. You will be capable of producing high quality work in a busy environment as well as being a reliable team player with a flexible approach to work.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all Service Department vehicle valeting
- Use of vehicle protection is mandatory. (Seat covers, steering wheel cover etc.)
- All loan vehicles have to checked, cleaned and fueled first thing in the morning/last thing at night
- All cars both staff and customers, should be left out front, reversed in parking bay and in the same condition as when left in, i.e. radio on same station, seat in same position etc.
- To carry out all tasks as requested in a competent and diligent manner
- Maintain the security of vehicles while in your custody, including personal effects and contents by locking cars when they are left unattended.
- Drive vehicles in a safe and considerate manner at all times.
- Work carefully to avoid accidental damage to vehicles and components during work activities.
- Seek to minimise wastage of all materials, oils and fluids by careful use.
- Care for all plant and tools belonging to the business and not to misuse same.
- Ensure that all work undertaken complies with both dealership and manufacturers’ safety standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Be fluent in verbal and written English
- Prior car cleaning/valeting experience
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a busy aftersales environment
- Full Clean Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Work well as part of a team
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit a CV & cover letter to email@example.com