We are looking for a highly motivated qualified painter for a busy Insurance and vehicle brand approved repair centre. Applicants must have good communication skills and display attention to detail at all times working to CSS Quality standards.
- Mix and spray paint and primer per work instruction
- Priming, sanding, masking and buffing body parts and bodies of the vehicles in accordance with quality specifications and time standards.
- Operate and use all equipment properly and safely.
- Maintain spray equipment pressure pots, spray guns, booth and paint storage area.
- Escalate functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- 3+ years of experience working in a high-volume repair centre
- An understanding of common defects, what causes paint failures and how to correct them
- Experienced in surface preparation and paint finishing (colour sanding and finish polishing)
- Experienced in cleaning panels in preparation for painting and priming
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work within a schedule and adapt to sudden changes while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative in a high-pressure environment
- Use of assembly equipment and tooling (power tools, automated equipment)
- Full clean driving license.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into us at Poles, Dublin Rd, Cavan, H12H2K1