Vehicle Sales Executive | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Vehicle Sales Executive | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2018|
Due to continued Growth we are looking for a highly motivated individual with an interest and passion for commercial vehicle sales, has experience and knowledge of providing exceptional levels of customer service to grow and develop business opportunities here at A.O’C Commercials.
At A.O’C we are very proud to be part of the Scania family. Scania is a brand with over 125 years of history and heritage, and is the no.1 selling heavy commercial vehicle in the Irish Market in 2017 and continues to be the number selling heavy commercial vehicle in 2018. Scania prides itself on being the premium brand product on the market and has the customer at the forefront developing products designed to be tailor fitted to the individual needs of each prospective buyer.
The Ideal Candidate:
Generating new leads and maintaining existing relationships from current portfolios will be a key part of this role.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can
• Identify and execute new business opportunities specifically in sales but also always considering the aftersales department.
• Promote the A.O’C and Scania brand to new and existing customers.
• Play a key strategic role in increasing the market share within the region,
• Gain detailed customer knowledge to ensure the understanding of customer needs and decision making.
• Be a driven and experienced business sales professional
• Have a strong customer focus with the ability to work with the team and also listen to and trust your own initiatives.
• Take careful consideration of history and past relationships when taking over existing portfolios.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Promotion and sale of new and used trucks in assigned territory.
• Promote the benefits of Aftersales availability (R&M Contracts, Workshop and Parts) as part of the new sales process
• Ensure a careful and conscientious approach is taken when ordering new trucks as specified
• Maintain and grow the existing customer base
• Ensure ongoing prospecting is carried out throughout the sales territory,
• Prepare customer quotations and complete all sales related paperwork in line with standards
• Report sales activity to pre scheduled sales meetings on a weekly basis
• Participate in sales and promotional events as required
• Participate in training and development programmes as required
• Undertake any other duties or activities in the promotion of the company and the Scania Brand
• Experience in the sale of Heavy Trucks (preferable), Machinery, Plant, Agricultural equipment and other commercial vehicles will also be considered,
• Basic mechanical understanding of commercial vehicles.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills,
• Good administrative skills,
• Computer friendly
• Full Artic or Rigid Licence an advantage but not necessary.
The remuneration package will be commensurate to attracting a candidate with the skill set required and will include a generous basic salary,commission structure and fringe benefits that are applicable to the status of the position.
- Regional Business Development Executive new posted 7 days ago.