Volkswagen Sales Brand Specialist | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Volkswagen Sales Brand Specialist | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Western Motors Drogheda|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2018|
Western Motors Drogheda are a main dealer for Volkswagen Dealers and are in operation in Drogheda since 2007. We are located just off the M1 Motorway at Exit 10 so are conveniently located for our customers coming from Dublin or anywhere in the north east.
We are looking for a highly motivated customer driven Volkswagen Sales Brand Specialist to continue the growth in our Car Sales business. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in Car sales, someone who knows the buyers requirements and knows what it takes to bring that enquiry to a long term customer.
We have the best range of cars available for our customers along with a dedicated Bank for our sales business and we have a fully trained Aftersales department to look after them.
About the role
What you’ll do:
• Meet and exceed objectives, achieving maximum profitability on sales by helping
our customer to buy new and used vehicles.
• Offer finance, insurance and accessory products that meet their needs and
• Provide exceptional customer service throughout the buying process so that all of
our customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
• Naturally build trust and rapport with customers helping them to feel comfortable
and at ease
• Identify and anticipate customers’ needs and proactively promote suitable vehicle
features and benefits for them.
• Process all required paperwork in accurately and on time
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the motor industry
What you’ll need:
• Previous motor industry sales experience is essential for this role
• Warm, genuine and engaging personality with strong negotiating and closing skills
• A proven track record in achieving and exceeding monthly sales objectives
• Friendly and professional with bags of enthusiasm for great customer service
• Smart personal appearance
• Team-player that enjoys their work
• A full and valid Irish or EU Driving Licence
• A want and need to be part of the ever changing Motor industry
If you feel you are the person for us and you would like to be part of our growing business please submit your CV, in confidence, to email@example.com and we will take it from there. We will offer an attractive package and a very convenient location to work just off the M1 motorway and 20 mins from Dublin Airport.