A new exciting position has arisen within Lyons of Limericks Premium Service Team. Promoting Lyons of Limerick highest standards of Customer Service, the workshop controller will be a people’s person with excellent communications skills, who works well under pressure, being diligent with the ability to deliver consistent accuracy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to relocate to a leading regional location.
Key duties and responsibilities to include
- Ensuring the efficient running of the workshop
- Ensuing Service Deadlines are met and communicating with the service advisors #
- Supervising the Technicians
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards and procedures are adhered to
- 5 Years Motor Industry experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional, self-motivated and process driven
- Attention to detail, with a positive can do attitude
- Hold a current full clean driving License
Apply by Email email@example.com
Closing Date 30/06/2019
We generally receive a large number of applicants, and unfortunately are unable to reply to each candidate individually. If you are selected for interview you will hear from us within 7 days of the closing date. Thank you for your time and interest.