Workshop Foreman / Senior Technician | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Workshop Foreman / Senior Technician | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Quinnfix Garage|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2018|
Quinnfix Garage are currently recruiting a Workshop Foreman/ Senior Technician for their service department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of a team of mechanics and ensure that the workshop operates in an efficient & productive manner.
- Be able to clearly communicate and motivate your team, checking job status and communicating with the customer with excellent customer service skills.
- Dealing with customers, staff and management in a courteous and professional manner.
- Have extensive knowledge of the motor industry.
- Have good computer skills and be able to keep all records to a high standard.
- Ensure that staff adhere to all safety standards, procedures & policies.
- Full clean driving licence
- Have at least 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative.
If you are interest in this position and believe you can make a contribution to the business please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in to Quinnfix garage on the Old Dublin rd, Carraroe, Sligo
- Aftersales Manager posted 7 days ago.
- Fully Qualified Motor Mechanic posted 8 days ago.
- Qualified Motor Technician & 4th Year Apprentice required posted 12 days ago.
- 1st Year Apprentice Motor Technician posted 12 days ago.
- Motor Mechanic posted 19 days ago.