Workshop Manager | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Workshop Manager | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Excel Autocare|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2018|
Excel Autocare is an independent Dublin based Bodyshop who have been in operation for over 30 years. We carry out a high volume of repairs for Insurance companies, Main Dealers, Car Hire companies and retail customers. We currently have a vacancy for a Bodyshop Manager/Estimator in our Southside branch to lead the team and support the business, achieving its short and long-term goals; maximising output and profit without compromising repair quality. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up one of the most respected bodyshop businesses in Dublin.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the efficiency of the accident and repair centre
• Compiling accurate Vehicle Damage Estimates using the Audatex system and
submitting within agreed company timeframe.
• Agreeing repair figure with Engineers including excellent negotiating skills
• Delegate work effectively to ensure that service levels are maintained.
• Sustain profitability within the company
• Maintain an effective working relationship with work providers
• Manage discipline throughout the workshop
• Ensure all staff present a professional image of self and Excel Autocare
• Ensure that there is an efficient and satisfactory service to customers.
• Deal with complex customer enquiries and complaints
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience within a Body shop Supervisory/Management role or similar
• Be able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face,
over the telephone and in writing.
• Negotiation and influencing skills.
• Strategical planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Problem solving at all levels
• Computer literate and good understanding of Microsoft Office.
What can we offer:
Full training and development for your induction to the role; if you have the core skills listed above we will teach you all you need to know about Excel Autocare’s processes and ambitions
Competitive Salary based on ability/experience+ Bonus scheme.
Company vehicle provided
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
A modern clean and pleasant working environment
Fantastic long-term career prospects within a forward thinking and innovative company
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and we will not contact any current employers without the applicants prior permission.