Sales representative in premium automotive diagnostic devices in Dublin | Motor Industry Jobs
|Job Title||Sales representative in premium automotive diagnostic devices in Dublin | Motor Industry Jobs|
|Company Name||Grup Eina International, Ltd (view profile)|
|Location||Swords, Co. Dublin, Dublin|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2017|
Sales & Marketing
Motor Technical, Business Development Manager in Dublin
The huge diversity of systems which the vehicles are equipped, and the sophisticated technology on which these systems are based, make it extremely complex for repair professionals to be able to work on them.
At Grup Eina International , we produce resources to assist solving failures on cars for the automotive professional development of the garage. We offer our Technical Support, backed by a team of professionals with a vast experience in the motoring sector, covering the brands and models of the current market and at the forefront of the new technologies applied to cars. As well we are exclusive importers of premium diagnostic devices and equipment which we offer to the Irish and UK markets.
Our Business Development Manager will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Do you want to become part of our team of Grup Eina Digital and provide all your experience, knowledge and professionalism to the Irish motoring sector?
The successful candidate will have:
• Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic with a minimum 5 year experience with vast mechanics and electro-mechanics experience.
• Have a proven track record in with diagnostics on modern vehicle electronics and experience in sales
• Experience in all aspects of vehicle servicing, engine overhaul, diagnostics and electronics
• Excellent Customer Service Skills, verbal and written with the ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation
• Excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Very good knowledge of systems with good PC skills including Microsoft Office
• Must clearly show Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level and Professionalism
Attractive terms will be offered to the successful candidate. For the successful applicant we are offering a secure, permanent position in our company, committed to growth and continuous development and training.
If you are interested in this position and believe you can make a significant contribution to our business please forward your CV by email.
- PARTS SALES & MARKETING posted 16 days ago.
- Experienced Technician required for Airton Ford / Kia new posted 6 days ago.
- Experienced Technician required for Fort Motors new posted 6 days ago.
- Experienced Technician required for Fort Motors Blanchardstown new posted 6 days ago.
- Experienced Technician requiredf or Rathfarnham Ford. new posted 6 days ago.